• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Entire Collection Priced to Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entire Collection Priced to Sell

Brandy714

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
A couple notes:
Due to overwhelming interest, I am asking that you do not PM me for prices. I will list pins as I have time, and ONCE THEY ARE LISTED, you may PM me your requests.
For those of you who have already sent me PMs, I will do my best to reply to those, but at this point, I am making no guarantees. I have received many PMs with requests for prices on 20+ pins, and it's just becoming impossible for me to price all of these.
I cannot hold pins. First come, first serve. I will, of course, allow a reasonable time for confirmation/payment to be made.

Not all of my pins have the original card, so if this is important to you, then please ask.
Please include the PinPics number or a DETAILED description of the pin(s) in your PM.

Aurora

pin18966th72
$6
pin22742th72
$9
pin28286th72
$6
pin56182th72
$10
pin64611th72
$15
pin76675th72
$25
pin79126th72
$25
pin81908th72
$15

Last edited:
That's an AMAZING price for the designer princess set. Please let me know if you have any ariel/Eric pins- id be happy to buy some.

I just wanted to state for the record that I have bought pins from Brandy before and she is an excellent seller!

Great prices, wonderful communication.

I plan to buy from her again. :)

She is. I think i brought from her once,~! :) shes great. I get excited when I have the opportunity to add new pins to my collection :) dont we all?

I'm answering as quick as I can, PLEASE BE PATIENT. I am inundated at the moment, and replying in the order received.

I meant I hope nothing wrong with you and/or your family (not about your quick responses to our PMs). I remember when you were selling your BTs (before you got back into them again).

I meant I hope nothing wrong with you and/or your family (not about your quick responses to our PMs). I remember when you were selling your BTs (before you got back into them again).

Oh, I know Li! That comment wasn't directed at you. :)

And thank you all for your concern. Everything is fine, I've just had a shift in my priorities. Maybe when/if I ever am able to get caught up responding to PMs, I will post my reasons. :)

Oh, I know Li! That comment wasn't directed at you. :)

And thank you all for your concern. Everything is fine, I've just had a shift in my priorities. Maybe when/if I ever am able to get caught up responding to PMs, I will post my reasons. :)

:hug:!! I'd also like to echo what others have posted here that Brandy is an awesome trader/seller/member! Brandy, glad to hear you are okay, and happy to hear you are keeping the collection that is special to you. All the best in your sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back