• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Epcot 40 Mystery Set - Trading

TRADING Epcot 40 Mystery Set - Trading

Haunted575

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I finally got some boxes. Anyone trading from this set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES!!!

I have these for trade:

99abddbbb22e3d9137e7dcf27c53dd23.jpg

And I’m ISO these:

85f57c7dda0c54cb074ae9992287bb3f.jpg

aea9b40576b09180593ce64808de1235.jpg

ISO:
Mission Space -FOUND
Spaceship Earth - FOUND

Traders:
Guardians of the Galaxy
Journey of Water
Odyssey Pavilion x2
fd213fd9f9821b4182896020a3e2706d.jpg

Last edited:
I have an extra land if you still need it. I could use Spaceship earth
At this point I've already made a trade for The Land and The Seas, but I still need the chaser. It seems like I've cornered the market on Spaceship Earths though, and several people in the thread need them! If you have other stuff to trade, I'm down; show me what you got! And if not, I can zap. :)

I got 3 boxes and was basically looking for ones with Figment holding something or wearing an outfit. I got 3 of those and 3 “plain” Figments.

So I wouldn’t mind

Mission Space (space suit)
Imagination (sweater)
Something not from this set

I have

Water
World Showcase
Odyssey

a65274f600ffdc09ee306db225ad1126.jpg

At this point I've already made a trade for The Land and The Seas, but I still need the chaser. It seems like I've cornered the market on Spaceship Earths though, and several people in the thread need them! If you have other stuff to trade, I'm down; show me what you got! And if not, I can zap. :)
I do have lots to trade. You can check my PinPics or Pintrading db - user name is rags. If there is something newer that you are looking for let me know since I haven't updated either site since mid-year.

I don't have these to trade, but I have other pins. My Pinpics is shelterkat. I still need PP# 151318 Spaceship Earth, 151284 Journey Into Imagination, 151466 Play Pavillion, 151442 Odyssey Pavillion

I still have to trade:

1x World of Motion
3x World Showcase
4x Spaceship Earth

I only need the chaser, but I'll look at other traders. Sorry I kind of fell off this thread! If you need any of the above, and are willing to trade to Canada, let me know :)

Back