• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Epcotrob Checking In.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epcotrob Checking In.

epcotrob

Melanoma Caregiver
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 96.4%
26   1   1
Hello all. I am happy to be here. I was mostly a lurker on Dizpins, but was there for the past 5 years. Sad to see it go, but I'm glad DPF is here. I live 20 min from Walt Disney World and I am there 2 or 3 times a week. I have been collecting Disney pins since the late 80's. (Back when there were like 15 total rack pins and lived for the special event pins) I will do my best to check here daily. So if there is a pin that you just have to have from WDW feel free to yell at me and I will do my best to try to help you get the pin.

Thank you for your kind offer to those living far from WDW! Be careful though, you may receive more requests than you think haha. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back