• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Esmeralda & Meg Masterpiece Fantasy Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Esmeralda & Meg Masterpiece Fantasy Pins

NutMeg

The Nefarious N.M.G.
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm pretty picky when it comes to fantasy pins, but these are just way too gorgeous - I must have them!!!

They're from the "Masterpiece" series by Deviant Fantasy Pins. Unfortunately, the creator only sells in a private Facebook group, and I only just (finally) got a Facebook profile a few days ago. I did join the group, but alas, these pins went on pre-sale weeks ago and each sold out within minutes. They're all still in the production stage and haven't actually been released, but I figured I should start the hunt early and put out some feelers. I'm hoping to find them for trade, but am also willing to buy (at a reasonable price only! I don't expect at cost, but I'm not going to pay $100 for a pin that the creator originally sold for $40. Artists should be the ones profiting most from their own work...)

So if anyone ouuut theeere managed to snag a pre-sale spot for any of these pins and you're planning to trade/sell, or if you hear of someone who is, please let me know! Even just keeping a lookout for them as you go about your regular business would be much appreciated!!! <3 <3 <3

The Esmeralda/Frollo one is obviously my #1 priority (RED DRESS ALERT!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!)

Darn, I’ve been in this group but I didn’t grab these three. I’ll be on the look out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay @NutMeg this is what I found out.

According to what I found out, one needs to be in the group (as @sirradel is) to purchase the pins when they're put up for Sale.

Evidently, they sell out in a blink of an eye.

A collector contacted me and said with one available for trade (is looking for the Esme Herione pin) yikes.
However, she might be willing to trade it (or sell) I don't know for some other HoND pin.

If you will contact me via a private conversation, I will give you the contact info.

I hope this helps.

hey guys - can anyone tell me what the facebook page even is?! i've been searching for what feels like forever.
unless it's one of those "telling you spoils the fun!" type things.

hey guys - can anyone tell me what the facebook page even is?! i've been searching for what feels like forever.
unless it's one of those "telling you spoils the fun!" type things.

It’s currently closed for new members! A lot of people were starting to come in and be negative so I think that’s why she limited it for now. But it’s Deviant Fantasy Pins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to eavesdrop, but I was wondering if your contact would have any more of the Masterpiece Frollo/Esmerelda pins? I have nothing to trade but I would be happy to purchase one. I appreciate your time and help!

Sorry to dig up an old thread but I was wondering if anyone had info on the Deviant Fantasy Pin group and to get in. I keep seeing posts on instagram with some awesome pins but no clue how to obtain them

Status
Not open for further replies.