• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! EXTENDED - 9/14 & 9/16 DLR PIN PICKS UP

SOLD! EXTENDED - 9/14 & 9/16 DLR PIN PICKS UP

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
I'm here. Anyone need/want something?

Comment below.

Retail + Tax + $2 handling+ shipping + PayPal as Goods.

Prepayment of Retail Cost required for purchase.

Connie
a5153e346ebc5e6f6d41302c7aefa0c1.jpg
1eab04978a635c93061d56d5e1caf55c.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

I'm here. Yay!!!

So I'm hoping to Finally Catch the Tale of the Lion King show at the Fantasyland theatre. Where Mickey's mystery map was. Wish me luck. On the bus, then hop onto the train to Toontown for a 3 pm show. Fingers crossed. Lol.

Also, if anyone needs/wants something from today, lmk.

I'm here. Yay!!!

So I'm hoping to Finally Catch the Tale of the Lion King show at the Fantasyland theatre. Where Mickey's mystery map was. Wish me luck. On the bus, then hop onto the train to Toontown for a 3 pm show. Fingers crossed. Lol.

Have fun!!

I'm here. Yay!!!

Did you get to see it? I really liked the Mystery Map show. I think it'd be hard to top.

Did you get to see it? I really liked the Mystery Map show. I think it'd be hard to top.
You know what...lol

I'm on the train, and it pulls into toon town station right at 3..and there is no people in the theater. I'm like, "oh No!"

And I find out they had to cancel the 3 o'clock show at the last minute. Oh well.

Soon!

Yes, I too Enjoyed Mickey's Mystery Map. I would always gather up the streamers at the end and make a chain for my neck.

Great memories.

Thank you for asking!

Back