• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE FairyTails LE 1000 Magic Band

FOR SALE FairyTails LE 1000 Magic Band

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Hi all! Disney just announced a LE 1000 magic band for the FairyTails event that will be available via their RSP process. I have a Best in Show ticket so I'm sure I will be able to get at least one, likely two, possibly three of these. I am not interested in it personally so offering it up for sale. Please comment below if you would like it. First come, first served. Price is $45 each and that is "all-in", so includes taxes, PayPal, shipping, etc. So pretty much at cost. Payment will not be due until I get my confirmed RSP back from Disney which should be about mid July. At that time I will go down the list and each person will have 24 hours to make payment prior to me moving to the next person on the list (dependent on number of them I get in the RSP). Thanks for your interest. And please check out my pin coop too if you haven't already, here: For Sale: - FairyTails co-op. Best in Show acquired. Box sets DISCOUNTED! Still got some pins available.
9fb438ea8df77c6dd05d1c94b0556574.jpg

c355e9fbbe5c1f5993eff66d9de4f403.jpg

0aa345823b4e3000364f74472a58766b.jpg

Back