Family Heirlooms?

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
336   0   0
1 - Carl and Ellie's Adventure Book from Up
2 - Hercules' Zeus pendant from Hercules
3 - Pocahontas' necklace from Pocahontas
4 - I concur with @LittleBird - I believe it to be Fa Zhou's helmet from Mulan (or the helmet Shang gets from his father, though the feathers don't quite match on top). Either way, most likely something from Mulan.
5 - This is the only one I'm not sure of since I can't think of a movie where a train was the family heirloom. There's a train in Ant-Man, but it's very obviously Thomas the Train Engine where this pin is not. It might be the Disneyland/Walt Disney World Railroad train, since trains were so important to Walt?

dznycrzyfmly

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I thought number 4 was Darth Vader's helmet but the bit at the top probably means it's from Mulan... maybe the sculpt is more visible in it's final product.

tiggeriffic

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
1 - Carl and Ellie's Adventure Book from Up
2 - Hercules' Zeus pendant from Hercules
3 - Pocahontas' necklace from Pocahontas
4 - I concur with @LittleBird - I believe it to be Fa Zhou's helmet from Mulan (or the helmet Shang gets from his father, though the feathers don't quite match on top). Either way, most likely something from Mulan.
5 - This is the only one I'm not sure of since I can't think of a movie where a train was the family heirloom. There's a train in Ant-Man, but it's very obviously Thomas the Train Engine where this pin is not. It might be the Disneyland/Walt Disney World Railroad train, since trains were so important to Walt?
Also, Walt had a working mini-train in his backyard, so that might be it. Good guess! I also think there are trains in Aristocats and Fox and the Hound, but pretty sure this has nothing to do with those, lol.

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
336   0   0
Also, Walt had a working mini-train in his backyard, so that might be it. Good guess! I also think there are trains in Aristocats and Fox and the Hound, but pretty sure this has nothing to do with those, lol.
These are all supposed to be family heirlooms, so random trains that almost kill the protagonists probably don’t count. ;)

bcol

"They call me Bruce" ....and mupins
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Thank you all. @LittleBird , I was hoping for a better answer as to the Mulan helmet. It was mentioned that some thought it was the Darth Vader's helmet and was kind of hoping/not hoping it wasn't. Sooooooo......... anyone splitting up a set? :)

bcol

"They call me Bruce" ....and mupins
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I agree. It has to be Walt's train. He should have something in this set, and he loved his trains.