• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fantaisia PODM Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantaisia PODM Question

Maleficent913

Beautifully Tragic
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Just curious if there were any PODM's out there that had Chernabog? I would love to get my hands on one. Anybody know if he was in any of the ones released?

I am by no means an expert of PODM, but I am pretty sure all of the Fantasia PODM contained Sorcerer Mickey scenes.

It was the Sorcerer's Apprentice portion of Fantasia so you got brooms, Mickey, water, and magic sprinkles

You might consider custom making one. Get a crap scene that sells for $20-25 and replace it with Chernabog or something

Are there any villains in the PODMs?

Villains in PODM's:
- Madame Mim:Sword in the Stone
- Randall: Monster's Inc.
- Scar: The Lion King
- Shan Yu(sp?): Mulan
- Some People would debate Lucifer is a villain, But he is really Lady Tremaine's Sidekick(Debate for another time). But He has a couple frames from Cinderella. And if you want to consider Pete from Steamboat Willie a villain Then he makes the cut as well. There is also the ghosts in The Lonesome Ghosts in that Grey area of villain or not.

Villains in PODM's:
- Madame Mim:Sword in the Stone
- Randall: Monster's Inc.
- Scar: The Lion King
- Shan Yu(sp?): Mulan
- Some People would debate Lucifer is a villain, But he is really Lady Tremaine's Sidekick(Debate for another time). But He has a couple frames from Cinderella. And if you want to consider Pete from Steamboat Willie a villain Then he makes the cut as well. There is also the ghosts in The Lonesome Ghosts in that Grey area of villain or not.

Thanks for the info!

I thought someone around here, or was it a FB group, advertised their services for replacing cells with micro-SD players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back