• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fantasia Pins

Fantasia Pins

CoryTheRaven

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I don't have much in the way of traders, but that's okay, because I'm not doing much in the way of trading ;) I am passively on the lookout for any Fantasia pins though. After pretty much completing one collection, I decided that I wouldn't really be willing to spend a lot of money again, but I would be willing to accumulate a collection by making whatever trades I could get away with. Since Fantasia is my favourite Disney film, that seemed like a logical choice.

I'm not really on the lookout for any specific ones as such. There are a few I think would be nice to have, like the DisneyShopping.com Fantasia series (Pinpics#63422-24 and 27), the Sorcerer Mickey or Chernabog lanyard medals (#36938 and #32738 respectively), a Hop Low pin that wasn't a scrapper (#58162 or #89908), and Dopey with the Sorcerer hat (#61005). Check out my wants list for more. I'm willing to consider just about anything though, if you have some Fantasia pins taking up space in your drawers.

Thanks in advance!

Back