• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Fantastic zap by Fantasmic!!

ZAPPED! Fantastic zap by Fantasmic!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I reached out to Fantasmic since I knew he was selling some of the WDI characters w/ sorcerer hats, to see if he had a couple I was looking for. Mind you, this was after his sale!! Not only was he super kind in offering me both Sulley and Mike at an amazing price, but he sent out not one BUT TWO crazy zaps along with the pins!! John -- you know this was unnecessary, but man, I love the pins! I'm not a Jessica collector, but much like stitch, there are a couple pins of her I am looking for because she's wearing uniforms from Cars or Monsters related themes, and now I got one of them!! And the Monsters U pin is so big! I love them!! My monster's collection is starting to grow itself out of my books!! :lol:

Thank you so much John -- I REALLY didn't expect this!!

7783f42a-72af-42c5-a543-67435db367eb_zps298a66d4.jpg

You're very welcome Z! I am glad you left the part where it took 3 weeks to get to you out LOL :lol:

Back