• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Fantastic Zap from AshleyV!!

ZAPPED! Fantastic Zap from AshleyV!!

bjean

Pin Fairy Godmother
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I got the sweetest zap from Ashley V! Things have been rough here lately ... getting old sure ain't for sissies, lol!! Ashley went above and beyond to send me these lovely things ... check out the FABULOUS Snow White "D" pin! OMG!!! This very kind and generous zap really gave me a lift and a GREAT BIG SMILE!! Thank you, thank you AshleyV!!! You are an amazing and wonderful part of this Disney Pin Forum!! Sending you lots of hugs!! *bjr[GALLERY=]
1e1ct0.jpg
[/GALLERY]

Man, AshleyV is on s mission! Congrats on the zap! Glad it arrived at a helpful time.

Back