• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GRAIL Fantasy Perfume Bottles

GRAIL Fantasy Perfume Bottles

sbmpins

Pin Trader
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I just need to vent to people I trust and maybe will understand.

I love this fantasy pin set of villain perfume bottles (not my picture). I've been lucky enough to acquire 8 so far, but there's quite a few more in the set.

0f0848460ed060b045e2f6ea0e0ffe04.jpg

I was so excited to join mercari last fall and find a good number of them and not at super crazy prices. I decided to buy a couple, but since there was no response, no shipment, mercari gave me the option to cancel. I decided to do so, figuring the account was cold and not being monitored anymore.

In February, the pins were still posted, but several of them showed the posting as being updated in February. I was thrilled and purchased several of them. Now I'm at the point where I'm being given the option to cancel again because there's no response or shipment details from the seller. I just keep getting excited and disappointed.

Here are the ones I have so far.

010a01a958a8809504d298edcd280b76.jpg

I know there are much worse things. I just needed to share.

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

It looks like a beautiful series.

We're here for each other, Vent-Away! You have a good reason too. Im sorry the sellers aren't reliable.

Pixie Dust you find the others you're searching for, sooner than later.

One thing, among others, this hobby teaches, is "patience."

They'll come.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

I just need to vent to people I trust and maybe will understand.

I love this fantasy pin set of villain perfume bottles (not my picture). I've been lucky enough to acquire 8 so far, but there's quite a few more in the set.

0f0848460ed060b045e2f6ea0e0ffe04.jpg

I was so excited to join mercari last fall and find a good number of them and not at super crazy prices. I decided to buy a couple, but since there was no response, no shipment, mercari gave me the option to cancel. I decided to do so, figuring the account was cold and not being monitored anymore.

In February, the pins were still posted, but several of them showed the posting as being updated in February. I was thrilled and purchased several of them. Now I'm at the point where I'm being given the option to cancel again because there's no response or shipment details from the seller. I just keep getting excited and disappointed.

Here are the ones I have so far.

010a01a958a8809504d298edcd280b76.jpg

I know there are much worse things. I just needed to share.

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk
I hope you can find them soon! Question: What character is represented by the red one with the round green shape on top?

Those are really cool. I don't collect fantasy pins, but I really like them. Hopefully, everything
will work out to get more of them.

Back