• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Fantasy Pins: Wall-E/Little Green Men and YENSIDS

ISO Fantasy Pins: Wall-E/Little Green Men and YENSIDS

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
I am looking for these two fantasy pins (to trade for, not to buy, unless the price is AMAZING!)

s-l1600.jpg

Any yensids - special priority to Mulan, Belle, and Little Green Men, but here are pictures of the Yensid fantasy collection:

Q0U8oe7.jpg

mC4efM9.jpg

qsZNFUa.jpg

28232971_754933804701161_2138275072_n.jpg

Last edited:
Fantasy pin traders (pictures from ebay):

Art of Esmeralda:

s-l1600.jpg

Art of Jasmine

s-l1600.jpg

Toddler Mulan Reveal / Conceal

s-l1600.jpg

Charlotte (Lottie) from PATF Kiss the Frog:

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
More Fantasy Pins for Trade (pictures from eBay):

Art of Mulan

s-l1600.jpg

Ariel Fantasy pin

s-l500.jpg

Carl as Han Solo

s-l1600.jpg

Mulan Seasons

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
That's a gorgeous Mulan fantasy pin, wow!

Good luck with your search. I've seen the Wall-E one floating on Instagram once in a while.

That's a gorgeous Mulan fantasy pin, wow!

Good luck with your search. I've seen the Wall-E one floating on Instagram once in a while.

Thanks!

It floats around on ebay for an astronomical price (that no one has paid)...so here's crossing my fingers!

bumping up. I have a lead on the BB-8/Pinky & the Brain pin but I don't have the pin she wants.

So, here's hoping!

Wow, it's been a long search! I feel your pain - still trying to find the Ghost Meg fantasy pin from my sig that I first spotted like a year ago. It popped up on eBay once, but it was $100, and I can't justify spending that much on a fantasy pin (or a real pin, lol.) Anyway, I'll poke around and let you know if I see these anywhere!

Wow, it's been a long search! I feel your pain - still trying to find the Ghost Meg fantasy pin from my sig that I first spotted like a year ago. It popped up on eBay once, but it was $100, and I can't justify spending that much on a fantasy pin (or a real pin, lol.) Anyway, I'll poke around and let you know if I see these anywhere!

That's because I am cheap. I know the creator posted some extras on eBay for $100 obo.

Still looking for Pinky & the Brain? I just saw it being offered for trade on Instagram, by @dlpinlife. Tagged you in the post. (I used my highly refined detective skills to conclude that your username is @starry_solo.)

Still looking for Pinky & the Brain? I just saw it being offered for trade on Instagram, by @dlpinlife. Tagged you in the post. (I used my highly refined detective skills to conclude that your username is @starry_solo.)

LOL, I saw and thank you for it! She's the same one trading on FB and she wants a fantasy pin that sells for $200. Yeah, I think I'll just buy the one on ebay at that rate!

Back