• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Featured Artist Collection 2008 - Sleeping Beauty - Castle Jumbo

Featured Artist Collection 2008 - Sleeping Beauty - Castle Jumbo

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
pin64358

Pin 64358: DLR - Featured Artist Collection 2008 - Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty - Castle (Jumbo)
10 trading / 141 want
I have not seen this one for sale/trade in a long time..
927129_1465510743712310_1786730775_n.jpg

10683907_277308292459502_2074189267_n.jpg

Please comment or PM here if interested. Does not come with original box / card.
Good condition, only thing is on the front there's a bubble from the magnet inside of the pin that allows it to close shut. (You can see it in the picture)
Sorry I cannot hold for more than 24 hours.

Very beautiful, and heavy pin. :)

Pins I am interested in the most:
mPQGG09DiudRLlTEnVTVFfQ.jpg
mghtT3KLRcYo2kL-Pg2lqKw.jpg
images

tinkerbell jumbo in my signature, and the elsa and anna dsf pin.

images from google search...

Last edited:
:drool: soooo pretty. I'm just so broke right now :sad: Trying to sell some pins. Maybe once they sell this will still be available

wow this is beautiful ! i only have one pin from your wants list ,it's the Europe Rapunzel and Maximus pin brand new on it's original card ,would you be willing to trade please ? pm me if you're interested or want to suggest a trade ,thanks from Sabrina . oh by the way is it slightly discolored ? it doesn't quite look like the pinpics photo ,sorry if i'm wrong .

Last edited:
wow this is beautiful ! i only have one pin from your wants list ,it's the Europe Rapunzel and Maximus pin brand new on it's original card ,would you be willing to trade please ? pm me if you're interested or want to suggest a trade ,thanks from Sabrina . oh by the way is it slightly discolored ? it doesn't quite look like the pinpics photo ,sorry if i'm wrong .

The colors from the stock image I believe are from a pre production pin.

Back