FIGPIN 5 pin Villains set

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
Just received my set today. Ursula, Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Evil Queen. For the price ($115), Sold Out, and the pin size and display box - one of the BEST sets I have seen in years IMHO.
Making me wish I had bought one... but so much $$ for a Maleficent only collector. Ah well. Glad you like the set.

Jabberwocky

Cheshirefied
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Figpins are really terrific pins - and I think they're underappreciated. I think it's the box and the weird rubber back thing that turns people off. But they are really cool pins. Their "XL" jumbos are crazy huge and cool and what they call a 'mini' is basically like rack pin size. lol

There are a couple of Figpins on my 'to-get' list - some Wonderland and some Marvel that recently were released or are up for pre-order that I need to get around to getting. But they're definitely nice quality pins.

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
Figpins are really terrific pins - and I think they're underappreciated. I think it's the box and the weird rubber back thing that turns people off. But they are really cool pins. Their "XL" jumbos are crazy huge and cool and what they call a 'mini' is basically like rack pin size. lol

There are a couple of Figpins on my 'to-get' list - some Wonderland and some Marvel that recently were released or are up for pre-order that I need to get around to getting. But they're definitely nice quality pins.
Agreed. Figpins do seem underrated.

I now have quite a few in my perm collection (Mickey, WandaVision, Moana, TS Aliens in costume and of course Stitch for the daughter.) Really is a 'miss' that I passed on this Maleficent pin (at one point I did have it in my cart on the Figpin site.)