• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Filled up my pin board

Filled up my pin board

goofyfordonald

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'm a long time pin trader but my most desired pins nowadays are Sword in the Stone and Robin Hood, which can be a little confusing because of my username. Rest assured, I still have love for Donald and Goofy (and Pluto and the rest of the Fab Five), so I thought I would share my LE 100 board with the group to prove it :)
UCoImZG.png

Last edited:
Alas, I'm logged into google too but have an active pop-up blocker on my browser so it may not be showing. Is there another image host that you can use?

I'm not a Fab 5 collector personally, but you have lots of really nice pins there. Thanks for sharing!

The military Donald Pins! And Donald with Daisy! Those are my favorites on your board. The whole thing is wonderful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back