• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: FINAL 25 MINUTES!!!! in Trade Auction...ends 9pm pacific, Sunday July 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: FINAL 25 MINUTES!!!! in Trade Auction...ends 9pm pacific, Sunday July 22nd

dis22

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
Hello- I'm going to join the fun and do my 1st auction. All dpf auction rules apply. The auction will end at 9pm pacific time on Sunday, July 22nd. Please use my wants as a guideline, but bids do not need to be from my wants....show me something we missed :)

As another guideline, my family collects:

Characters dressed as other characters
Jessica
Stitch
Chip and Dale
Female villains
DLR attraction pins
Halloween
Podm's

We don't collect:

Hidden Mickey's

Pin up for auction is [pinpics]74260[/pinpics] 74260 WDI Mad Hatter's Teacups Tinker Bell Le 300 with 31 trading and 99 wanting

Have fun!!!

Last edited:
My bid:
pin89874

Thanks for the bids thus far. With just over 24 hours to go, the early leader board is...

1) mickeymousje
2) dieharddonald2

12 hours to go...dieharddonald2 is your current bid an option of either tinker pin or both?

Thanks for the clarification and new bid dieharddonald2. However, the leader board remains the same. Sorry.

1) mickeymousje
2) dieharddonald2

Nice add doc. Making it tough. Very slight edge to mickeymousje in first because she offered a want...docfish2u slightly behind in 2nd...dieharddonald2...very close in 3rd

Leaders with 10 minutes to go

1) Mickeymousje
2) averysfairytale, docfish2u
3) dieharddonald2

Thanks to everyone who bid. Mickeymousje is the winner! Pm coming your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back