• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Final Day of Sale Designer Rapunzel, Pooh Aviator Pin and Much More

Final Day of Sale Designer Rapunzel, Pooh Aviator Pin and Much More

upanddugfan1

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
This is the last day for the pin sale.

Domestic shipping is going to be $2.75 for the 1st pin and 0.50 cents thereafter for any additional pins. International shipping rates will be determined on a case by case basis depending on country.

Payment method is going to be through Paypal only and as per DPF rules.

-$595 -$445 -$27
-$15 -$15

-$23 -$10 -$10 -$12
-$5 -$5 -$5 -$5 -$5-$10
-$7.50 -$7.50-$7.50-$7.50 -$7.50
-$7.50
-$7.50 -$7.50 -$7.50 -$7.50-$5

-$10

*The Pooh dressed as a cowboy has supper glue residue on the front, I can show a picture if interested
** The Eeyore with an apple in his mouth has a tiny scratch on its eye.

Also my pinpics trades and owns are completely out dated and I have not bothered to fix it, so what ever is listed here is all that I have. Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
Interested in the PODMs from your collection if you are selling them :) And the WIR pins and winnie the pooh PTD. Also the winnie the pooh hinge book above, but I want to wait to see if you are listing the others before I purchase :)

Last edited:
Interested in the PODMs from your collection if you are selling them :) And the WIR pins and winnie the pooh PTD. Also the winnie the pooh hinge book above, but I want to wait to see if you are listing the others before I purchase :)

Hey there,

Unfortunately I don't have the pins listed in my collection, I just haven't had the time to keep that updated on pinpics. The handful of pins I have left are the ones I listed above. Let me know if you still want to get the hinged book pooh.

Back