• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Final hour WYLLD Auction: Woody Mint in Box LE 500!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Final hour WYLLD Auction: Woody Mint in Box LE 500!

wyllieam

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
193   0   0
Congrats to tyleet87 for winning the last wylld auction!

LETS GET READY TO RUMMMBBBLLLEEEEEE...again!
(insert jock jams music)

Based on the wylld poll, the pin with the most votes was the pin below! Woody MINT in box! Every auction has to have a theme! Today's theme is pins with moving parts! This pin has a hinged feature. Woody's box opens and the woody doll inside is a seperate removable pin with its own post and backing. Super cute :)

Up for trade auction! Pin 63738: WDW - White Glove - Woody - Mint in Box (2 Pin Set)

pin63738

LE 500
Trading 19
Wanting 124
Last sold for $42 on the bay

Mint condition not on card.

RULES
are the same as the original auctioneer goofy moe: (shout out!)
1. Auction will run until 8:30 PM PST FRIDAY.
2. A winner WILL be announced barring any complete and udder lack of serious offers or interest. I don't think that will be the case ;)
3. Winning pin will be mailed within 48 hours of auction end and will be mailed with DC.
4. You can change your bid as many times as you would like.
5. All bids must be made on this thread. PM is for questions only.
6. Front runners will be announed once at the end of each day.

READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO WIN!
Q: What will give me the best chance at winning this MOST AWESOME pin?
*My most wanted trading thread will give you the uttmost advatage. See here! http://disneypinforum.com/showthread...thread!-6-5-12. Things from this list will be given priority :) Some of these pins are also on my signature! These are not ALL my wants but they are my HIGHEST PRIORITY wants :)

HINT-->*My wants list has a lot of pins on it for other pin friends. Most stitch, tinkerbell, haunted mansion, cats, pirates of caribbean, nightmare, star wars are not really on MY personal wants. This doesn't mean I wouldn't trade for them. Just a guideline :)

*I like these!!: Ariel, Beauty and Beast, Jasmine, UP, Tangled, Enchanted, Princess and Frog, Lady and Tramp, Lion King, Toy Story, Ratatouille, Wall-e, Nemo, eeyore, bugs life, character sketch pins, "love pins", old interesting pins, HTF random pins, Disney auction pins, cinderellas mice, hinged book pins.

*I don't really like these much!: Hidden mickeys, most current rack pins, pins with lots of words, fab 5, pirates, nightmare, star wars, haunted mansion (no offense), most villains, PTNs with a few exceptions, tinkerbell, alice in wonderland, .

*I will also entertain bids for upcoming releases for BRAVE DSF pins as I may not be able to make the release. Can also possibly entertain Little Mermaid POMH pretrades, although these are tough bc of scene selection.

*currently still looking for Tangled POMH pins with forest/red pascal scene and the flynn holding rapunzels hair scene.

*I trade based on what I LIKE. Not solely on edition size and want/trade ratios although these are also used as a loose guideline. I'm willing to give up a lower edition/higher wants pin for something I just can't get my hands on :)

Alrighty, enough blabbering! Let the auction begin (waving green flag!)

Last edited:
I'll give it a try:
Pin 85434: DSF - Camera - Stitch
Pin 2758: The Lion King Set (Scar Sitting)
Pin 21231: The Lion King (Mufasa & Simba)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back