• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally finished my March Magic display!!

Finally finished my March Magic display!!

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
I started Pin collecting about a year and the mascots were the first set I tried to complete! I thought I posted an old thread but I couldn’t find it.

I finished the set earlier this year (I wanna say around April?) and I got so excited about finishing my first set that I went out to get a shadowbox. I had a great idea inspired my March madness. Sadly, it’s been so long i can’t find my progress pics.

Anyway, i basically made a wooden b-ball court and made a bracket for west and east coast. The only thing that kept me from finishing was how to display the name of the theme!

Today, I finally was able to manifest my vision. I think it came out really well! The March magic is 3D so you can see the shadow of the flag

Go team!!

304ba9df9da010775a5f5ab87e3167f9.jpg

924b9f32158c4fc26bd73b33f4123d40.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started Pin collecting about a year and the mascots were the first set I tried to complete! I thought I posted an old thread but I couldn’t find it.

I finished the set earlier this year (I wanna say around April?) and I got so excited about finishing my first set that I went out to get a shadowbox. I had a great idea inspired my March madness. Sadly, it’s been so long i can’t find my progress pics.

Anyway, i basically made a wooden b-ball court and made a bracket for west and east coast. The only thing that kept me from finishing was how to display the name of the theme!

Today, I finally was able to manifest my vision. I think it came out really well! The March magic is 3D so you can see the shadow of the flag

Go team!!

304ba9df9da010775a5f5ab87e3167f9.jpg

924b9f32158c4fc26bd73b33f4123d40.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is so stinking clever! I love it! Way to go :3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back