• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally updated! 5 pins at a time: Designer Rapunzel & Beloved tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally updated! 5 pins at a time: Designer Rapunzel & Beloved tales

KCKRISTINE

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hello DPF! So we had a bit of anxiety about parting with certain pins but we have decided to finally part with some of our favorite pins.

Please read ALL of the following:

*Edit: It was difficult to do one pin so we have resorted to 5 pins at a time. At random times during the day, I will list 5 pins and the asking prices. After the listing, I will wait for 24 HOURS for people to POST ON THIS THREAD that they are interested in purchasing - please specify which pin. If no one wants to purchase it, I will put it back into our collection and the next 5 pins will be put up for sale. The people that post on this thread that they want to buy the pin will be put into a random drawing. The person whose name is picked will be the one who can purchase the pin.

I am doing it this way because i've gotten countless PM's on if I can sell pins. I want everyone to get a fair chance at being able to get the pin for the price listed. If you do not agree with the price, that is perfectly fine but please do not make any comments on this thread. If you feel the need to say something, please feel free to message me directly.

All proceeds from the sales will go directly to our weddings/moving savings! I want to thank everyone in advance and good luck!

Godfrey & Kristine

NEXT UP FOR SALE:

Beloved Tales - Mary Poppins -$85
Beloved Tales - Rataouille - $85
Stained Glass Rapunzel - $150
Beloved Tales - UP - $275
Designer Rapunzel - $1020 (pick up/meet up preferred)

Prices include shipping & USPS tracking. PayPal gift or funds transfer (via Bank of America) will be accepted (or cash if you'd like to meet in person. We live in the Los Angeles Area)

This sale will end at 4 pm tomorrow, Tuesday, April 23, 2013!

List of pins already posted:
1. Beloved Tales Aladdin - Sold to Rasputin
2. Disney Tangled Opening Day - Sold to AceofSpades
3. Tangled PODM Gondola Scene - Sold to JohnJay86
4. Belove Tales Sword in the Stone - Sold to PinHunters

Last edited:
Wow congrats and good luck! Maybe you should set up a game with future BTs. It might help you attain some more funds too. Just a suggestion. I wish I could afford these! Beautiful pin.

Wow congrats and good luck! Maybe you should set up a game with future BTs. It might help you attain some more funds too. Just a suggestion. I wish I could afford these! Beautiful pin.

Thank you for the suggestion! I was thinking of doing one of the games that have been really popular but I just don't have enough traders to give everyone a consolation prize. Anyways, thanks again :D

Whoops! Misread haha just making sure :)

No worries :) yes, just post in this thread that you are interested in purchasing. If you're the only one who is interested in the next 4 or so hours, it's yours to purchase. If others are interested, everyone will be placed into a random drawing and whoevers name is drawn will be able to purchase the pin! Any other questions feel free to ask!

Congratulations on the wedding! So happy for you :D I have one question :) when you put up the next beloved tales pins can you do it on a time so we who are overseas can have a chance to purchase too, please? :)

Congratulations on the wedding! So happy for you :D I have one question :) when you put up the next beloved tales pins can you do it on a time so we who are overseas can have a chance to purchase too, please? :)

Oops! Sorry about that, ill leave the pin up for a full 24 hour time period so that international DPF members will have the opportunity to see the thread as well. Thanks so much for your suggestion!

I love it! Perfect way to make it fair and while I am sorry that you need to give up some of your pins...what better reason than a wedding!?!? Congratulations!! :hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back