• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Finding Nemo Marquee Auction - Bruce, Crush, Nemo, Dory, Marlin, Squirt, Pearl - DSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Finding Nemo Marquee Auction - Bruce, Crush, Nemo, Dory, Marlin, Squirt, Pearl - DSF
New bid came in so I'm updating the leaderboard. Both Crush and Nemo pins also looking for some bids. Let's not leave them behind.

Leaderboard - Finding Nemo Marquee

1st- Docfish2u (101 Dalmation PODM, Up! pin, and Robin Hood in Nottingham) Group Bid for 5 pins
2nd - Pyscho Pixie (Yeah! an UP pin that I do not have, great bid)
3rd - Minpintrader (Great pixar pin, really enjoy the little green men)
Leaderboard - Bruce Pin

1st- Docfish2u (101 Dalmation PODM, Up! pin, and Robin Hood in Nottingham) Group Bid for 5 pins
2nd - The Pinkeeper (Robin Hood in Nottingham - Can never go wrong with Archery related pins)
3rd - Muppetfinder (Bringing out the big gun, Jumbo Pin) Group Bid for 5 pins

Leaderboard - Pearl (Surprise Release)

1st- Docfish2u (101 Dalmation PODM, Up! pin and Robin Hood in Nottingham) Group Bid for 5 pins
2nd - Bombardon3 (Liking the Wall-E and the Jiminiy Cricket bids, nice.)

Alright... I want to change...

Same pin bid (Up snowballs), but switch to Crush pin for my choice of pin. I like crush better than the marquee anyway.

New bid came in so I'm updating the leaderboard. The Nemo with the diver hard hat still needs a home, let's not leave him behind bidders.

1st - Minpintrader (Great pixar pin, really enjoy the little green men)
2nd- Docfish2u (101 Dalmation PODM, Up! pin, and Robin Hood in Nottingham)
Group Bid for 5 pins

Leaderboard - Bruce Pin

1st - The Pinkeeper (Robin Hood in Nottingham - Can never go wrong with Archery related pins)
2nd- Docfish2u (101 Dalmation PODM, Up! pin, and Robin Hood in Nottingham) Group Bid for 5 pins

Leaderboard - Crush, Squirt, Marlin, and Dory
1st - Pyscho Pixie (Dug & Kevin Snowball fight, an Up pin that brings a smile to my face)
2nd - Docfish2u (101 Dalmation PODM, Up! pin and Robin Hood in Nottingham)
Group Bid for 5 pins

1st - Bombardon3 (Liking the Wall-E and the Jiminiy Cricket bids, nice.)
2nd- Docfish2u (101 Dalmation PODM, Up! pin and Robin Hood in Nottingham) Group Bid for 5 pins

My first bid ever! :hsd: For the 5 pins please!

Pin 88633: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney-Pixar Finding Nemo

Your choice of one of these 3 scenes:

Pin 62960: DS - WALL-E 3-Pin Set (WALL-E with Bug on Shoulder)

Pin 62961: DS - WALL-E 3-Pin Set (EVE with Light Globe)

Pin 62962: DS - WALL-E 3-Pin Set (M-O Only)

Pin 75676: Disney PT52 Series - Charles Muntz

Pin 62853: WDW - Disney-Pixar's WALL-E - Countdown Pin 2

For clarification your bid is one PODM and these 5 pins for a total of 6 pins?

Yes!

I want the Marquee!

Here is my attempt!

Pin 67903: DLRP - Cast Lanyard Series 4 - Robin Hood

Pin 86174: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - ''Canine Caddy'' Pluto and Mickey Mouse - lost original card but the pin is in mint condition!

Pin 88716: Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - 101 Dalmatian Family Only

New bids came in so I'm updating the leaderboard. All 5 Finding Nemo pins are now being bidded on. This should be interesting tonight!

Group Bid for 5 pins
3rd - Boule (I really like your PODM's especially your Crush scene, cute Wall-E pins) Group Bid for 5 pins

Leaderboard - Nemo & Diver Hard Hat

1st - Pycho Pixie (Great PODM scene of Mike W. loving it!)
Group Bid for 5 pins
3rd - Boule (I really like your PODM's especially your Crush scene, cute Wall-E pins) Group Bid for 5 pins

Leaderboard - Bruce Pin

1st - The Pinkeeper (Robin Hood in Nottingham - Can never go wrong with Archery related pins)
2nd- Docfish2u (101 Dalmation PODM, Up! pin, and Robin Hood in Nottingham) Group Bid for 5 pins

1st - Pyscho Pixie (Dug & Kevin Snowball fight, an Up pin that brings a smile to my face)
2nd - Docfish2u (101 Dalmation PODM, Up! pin and Robin Hood in Nottingham)
Group Bid for 5 pins

2nd- Docfish2u (101 Dalmation PODM, Up! pin and Robin Hood in Nottingham) Group Bid for 5 pins

Wow, 3rd place! Adding more pins then!

These 6 pins:

Pin 88633: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney-Pixar Finding Nemo

Your choice of one of these 3 scenes:

AND either one of these:

Another Finding Nemo PODM (One of the other 2 scenes)

OR

Pin 21779: DLRP - Mother's Day 2003 (Dumbo) Slider

OR

Pin 67688: WDW - Happy Valentine's Day 2009 - Roger and Jessica Rabbit

New bids came in today so I'm updating the leaderboard. The auction ends in a few hours. Looking forward to the grand finale!

2nd - Boule (I like both of your PODM's; first and third scene especially your Crush scene, plus Up! pin and cute Wall-E pins) Group Bid for 5 pins
3rd- Docfish2u (101 Dalmation PODM, Up! pin, and Robin Hood in Nottingham)
Group Bid for 5 pins

2nd - Boule (I like both of your PODM's; first and third scene especially your Crush scene, plus Up! pin and cute Wall-E pins) Group Bid for 5 pins
3rd- Docfish2u (101 Dalmation PODM, Up! pin, and Robin Hood in Nottingham) Group Bid for 5 pins

Leaderboard - Bruce Pin

3rd- Docfish2u (101 Dalmation PODM, Up! pin, and Robin Hood in Nottingham) Group Bid for 5 pins

Thanks for the updated bid. The leaderboard remains the same with 15 minutes left to this great auction. Looking forward to posting the winning bidder(s).

3rd- Docfish2u (101 Dalmation PODM, Up! pin, and Robin Hood in Nottingham)
Group Bid for 5 pins

Leaderboard - Bruce Pin

Congratulations to the following 5 winners of this auction:

Minpintrader for the Finding Nemo Marquee

Pycho Pixie for the Nemo & Diver Hard Hat pin

The Pinkeeper for the Bruce Pin
Pyscho Pixie for the Crush, Squirt, Marlin, and Dory pin

Bombardon3 for the Pearl Surprise Pin

Please PM me your addresses so I can mail out your pins tomorrow. This thread is now officially closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.