• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finished some pin boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished some pin boards

vikoros

Top shelf!
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Still haven't made one for my Pete pins... but here ya go (posted the castle one last year, but I've switched the focus of the pins to couples). Sorry for the potato quality.

jU9HKAvm.jpg
[/IMG]

My wife keeps reminding me that the Chip and Dale board is wonky... but I am lazy.

WoMlDgym.jpg
[/IMG]

This is actually a collection I started for my wife. Probably filled with a lot of counters/scrappers because most came from in-park trades.

KpZvwR3l.jpg
[/IMG]

Couples are my primary collection. Thought it was more fitting it have it be the centerpiece.

FivUbGDl.jpg
[/IMG]

My 6yo daughter keeps threatening to steal my Stitch collection.

gNwuVCWl.jpg
[/IMG]

My Oswald collection is much smaller than I realized. I'll have to remedy that on our next trip.

hvvTdoUl.jpg
[/IMG]

My small but mighty Up collection... an off-shoot of the couples collection.

Very fun! I love your Up board (I'm a little biased. ;)) but they are all wonderful. I like how they look together. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
I love how you displayed them! Did you make them yourself? What are they made from? My two favorites are the UP and castle boards. :)

Nicely done! I think using the castle board for couples is a great idea. There are a lot of hard-to-find Oswald pins but there have been a lot of really nice rack pins for Oswald and also quite a few coming from Japan which aren't too difficult to get. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back