• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: FIRST AUCTION!!! TAKE A LOOK!! ENDS FRIDAY AT 2pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: FIRST AUCTION!!! TAKE A LOOK!! ENDS FRIDAY AT 2pm EST

NChouser

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0

This is my first auction so hopefully this works out! I have 2 pins up on the block today!

Auction rules apply. If you do not know the rules then why are you in this thread?!?

No cash offers allowed. Obviously.

Take a look at my wants but I am open to anything.

I am really trying to add to my growing PODM collection ( and by growing I mean I have 1)

Auction ends Friday at 2pm EST!!!!!!!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask! I should have the orginal card for the 10th anniversary pin. I am at work but will check tonight.

Leaderboards updated daily!

Here are the goods!!

pin86247

pin90824

Pin 86247: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Lilo and Stitch and Pin 90824: Disney's Lilo & Stitch - 10th Anniversary :)

I'll start with these two from your wants:
Pin 85514: WDW - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - T-Shirt Collection - Huey, Lewie, & Dewie
Pin 85621: WDW - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - T-Shirt Collection - Minnie Mouse
And this one just because:
Pin 88282: NYC Neighborhoods - W Houston

AUCTION IS OVER! Would have loved a bigger response BUT THANK YOU TO THE TWO THAT DID BID!

The winner is ..... docfish2U!!!

Thanks! I will PM now!!! Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back