• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

First Disney Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Disney Trip

LookingGlass

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I just returned home from my first Disney vacation. I’m 31 and am now obsessed with Disney! I’m especially interested in Disney pin collecting and found this forum to hopefully learn as much as possible.

I’m very excited!! I bought two pins when I was there to start my collection :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi and Welcome! What characters/movies are you interested in?

My daughter wears glasses so I want to collect pins with characters wearing glasses ;). I bought the Mickey wearing square black glasses pin on my trip, I love it.

I also love the Disney princesses and The Lion King

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! We're glad to have you - and watch your pin collection grow with you.

Please remember that we all were new to pins and pin trading/collecting at one point. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them; I'm sure that someone will be more than happy to answer them - and that's the best way to learn about this hobby that we all love so much.

Welcome aboard. As a glasses wearer, this is one of my favorites:
thumb130_201702282699.jpg

Something you could try - I went to pinpics (www.pinpics.com) and entered the term glasses. It may not capture everything, but it is a start.
Walt Disney Pins, Trading Disney Pins, Value Of Disney Pins | PinPics

Yes - I would second DisneyJ's suggestion. If you are not familiar with pinpics, it's a database where folks post pictures of pins and you can search it. Searching glasses would yield you some good options to consider for growing your collection.

There's also a lot of fake pins out there. Pinpics isn't always current on this info, but it's helpful, especially for older pins, to know if there are fakes of any pins circulating so you can keep an eye out for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back