• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

First Frame...

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Frame...

niknaxx

Collector of EVERYTHING!!!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
This is my first frame. Its not quite complete as I haven't enough pins to fill it yet... Soooo, it is a work in progress, but definately a start :)

whole pooh frame.jpg

close up pooh frame.jpg

Target.... It is the frame for the school pictures... it has the 12 spaces for each year of school. Figured it would be great for all of the little random Pooh and Family I have. I don't have full collections, so figured that this frame would bring together all of them in one place. In the big picture area I am going to put a picture of myself and Pooh, just have to dig it out lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back