• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

First night of MNSSHP September 10th Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
First night of MNSSHP September 10th Update

crystalentertainment

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
A quick update on the night. First of all there were still tickets available that day. Not sure if they finally sold out. The Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom halloween card 2013, ran out towards the end of the night. They replaced it with the first halloween card that had chip and dale on it (what a surprise that was to see). The parade was just as good as last year. The headless horseman is always a favorite.

The pins stayed in stock and were very nice. The mystery set was really cool. I bought a case (eight boxes with two pins in each mystery box plus two more boxes a total of 10 boxes) and out of that I actually got three complete sets. Unfotunately out of all those boxes I did not get a single chaser.

The candy was non stop. If you wanted it you got it and lots of it. If you've never gone to this event you owe it to yourself to try and get there once in your life. The staff was very friendly and really cared about the guests.

I'll give you more info soon.

Jimmy

I got 6 mystery boxes, got 1 complete set. Also no chasers. I figure the sugar rush from all the candy will keep me going through the pin event.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

Get your pins at the Emporium, I wandered past the Frontierland store and the line was out the door and down the street just after 7pm, went to the Emporium and because they close their doors to guests without wristbands at 7pm to clear out non-party guests you can walk around a virtually empty store. (unless there are different pins at the Frontierland store, forgive me I'm new to this ;))

It should be the Fire Station as well as the location behind the Christmas shop, from what I have been reading on other posts

They were giving out cards at both these locations. Fire station was pretty crazy. Late in the night, we saw the location behind the Christmas shop and it was empty. Perhaps because they ran out?

Last edited:
We are planning of trying to make it there net year. I hope we do. Will be extra cool for us because we dont celebrate halloween in sweden so the girls never gone trick or treating!

Oooo I'm so excited! i've been to the one here at disneyland last year and this year we're going to disneyworld for the first time and already got our tickets for the event!

Thanks for the update on the first MNSSHP, but What is: MNSSHP Sorcerer card? I'm going for the first time in October to the party, over here in CA we do not have anything like this card you mentioned at our Mickey's Halloween Party. Is it like a playing card, postcard? Is it free? Do you have a photo of it? Any more inf. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the update on the first MNSSHP, but What is: MNSSHP Sorcerer card? I'm going for the first time in October to the party, over here in CA we do not have anything like this card you mentioned at our Mickey's Halloween Party. Is it like a playing card, postcard? Is it free? Do you have a photo of it? Any more inf. would be greatly appreciated.

It is from the Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom card game currently done at the Magic Kingdom. They have exclusive cards for their different parties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back