• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

First Time Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Time Poster

DeputyDonald

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Long time lurker, first time poster! I’ve been watching the posts here for awhile now. At least a year maybe more. Mostly just to see what pins were out there that I felt I needed in my collection.

I’ve been collecting since 2005 when my family took a Spring Break trip to WDW. I was hooked on pin trading and I’ve been collecting ever since. I was an annual passholder to Disneyland from 2006-2016. My wife and I recently moved far from the Disney parks, but we visit every chance we get. Our most recent trip was early in May this year and we got a decent haul.

I mostly focus on collecting Donald Duck/Scrooge McDuck pins and my wife mostly collects Princess pins-more specifically Snow White.

I also primarily collect Donald Duck/Scrooge McDuck comic books and my wife also collects Disney Park Mickey Ears but we also dabble in collecting all things Disney that interest us.

Here are some of our pins we’ve collected over the years and some we acquired recently. We are in the process of adding new pin boards to display our pins that can’t fit on this pin board.

Thanks for allowing me to join your community. I look forward to trading and reading your stories/posts.

IMG_1882.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back