• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! First Zap from Pin-A-Colada!

ZAPPED! First Zap from Pin-A-Colada!

slightecho

Error
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got my first zap a few days ago! I'm just now posting it because I painted my Little Mermaid canvas and wanted to wait until I had this little beauty on there before I took pictures. =)

To make it better, this came in the mail on my birthday! It was a wonderful little surprise! ^_^

Thank you so much, Pin-A-Colada!!

tumblr_mg29zwl9zZ1qions2o1_1280.jpg

And here's a picture of more of the canvas. I'll post more pictures of it as my TLM collection grows.

tumblr_mg29zwl9zZ1qions2o2_1280.jpg

Pin-a-Colada is so awesome and what a perfect zap! Your canvas is an awesome backdrop too and I can't wait to see how it looks as your Little Mermaid collection grows! Congrats!! :)

Back