• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Five (5) Pin Exchange - International Edition

SOLD! Five (5) Pin Exchange - International Edition

firechief18

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0

Looking to see if there is international interest in doing a five pin exchange between three to ten participants. (OE, Loungefly, Hidden Mickey/Disney, Mystery box/bag pins)

RULES:

1. Must have a feedback score of 5 or more.
2. Pins are traded 1:1;
3. NO SCRAPPERS. If the pin you are trading into the envelope has known scrappers and you did not personally purchase the pin direct from the source or a reputable seller, please don't trade it into the envelope;
4. Please share what your trade haul is so we can all enjoy seeing what you pick. This means you post pictures of the pins you traded for that were in the envelope. Don't post pictures of the contents of the envelope or what you traded into the envelope;
5. You must be willing to send your address to the DPF member who is sending it to you;
6. All pins are bubble wrapped. If you notice that the bubble wrap has gone flat, please be courteous and replace it;
7. Envelope must be shipped out within 7 days after you have received it.

Ordinarily I'd be interested but it's not a great time for me at the moment , still sorting through excess pins after a couple of events so I don't have that many . Also just a heads up , the UK have quite a few postal strikes going on through September so deliveries might be hit or miss here .

Back