• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Flash Giveaway #7

Completed Game: Flash Giveaway #7
For the movie poster ID game (post #12) using Google to find the answers is 100% allowed. :)

I got 6/9 right away or after a bit of thinking, but three of them I had to look at movie posters on Google to figure out. One of them was particularly difficult, since I was seeing it as something else than what is actually was.

@coblj003 - I'm not posting my Mickey drawing, you'll die of laughter. I got through the crossword from @Lizard1515 and solved the cryptogram from @stratasfan. Tackled the puzzle from @theoucharis but it took me almost an hour (it's particularly challenging when you lose pieces behind the puzzle) and will PM @TonkaToy shortly. I'm only halfway through the fun but wanted to say thanks all for the fun mini-breaks today.

@coblj003 - I'm not posting my Mickey drawing, you'll die of laughter. I got through the crossword from @Lizard1515 and solved the cryptogram from @stratasfan. Tackled the puzzle from @theoucharis but it took me almost an hour (it's particularly challenging when you lose pieces behind the puzzle) and will PM @TonkaToy shortly. I'm only halfway through the fun but wanted to say thanks all for the fun mini-breaks today.

Yay I’m glad you had fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a fun idea for a game! Sorry to have missed this one, but I spent today building a new computer desk for Sis and working on some blogging. It's official Wool Week on my doll blog, so that keeps me a bit crazy. :)
We both enjoyed the poster game, though, as I was watching Sis do that!!

Sadly we didn’t have much time to find or make anything actually creative... but here it is a character crosswords XD

409a792e72c901c53195956d64887007.jpg

It took us about 4 minutes to do...
So try to finish inside of five minutes? XD GL!

I've enjoyed the jigsaw puzzles you and @CanaDaLE have posted, so I will keep to that theme. I am not very good at them, but you seem to be. I don't think this is a puzzle with the rotating pieces, so I would venture a guess that you could probably complete this puzzle in under 5 minutes. You have already generously gifted me with an LE pin, so I am just curious to see what your best time is.

Per @stratasfan request, a Frozen puzzle:
Frozen - jigsaw puzzle (300 pieces)

It only took me around 53 minutes to solve this! XD

I had a real life situation(nothing is wrong...just an unexpected thing that needed to be taken care of) and won't have time to solve any of these before tomorrow. That means that the two entrants who did not win an LE pin yet will be awarded them. I will start on all the puzzles tomorrow morning and work on them through the weekend. All entrants before 2 PM PST were added to the giveaway entries for this contest.

@Lizard1515
@Gelatoni
Congrats to both of you for being the final LE pin winners. You both get to pick an LE pin with @Lizard1515 first and then @Gelatoni second.

The randomizers have been run for both the giveaway prizes for today and for the Alice pin for those of you who entered more than 4 of the 7 giveaways.

Congrats to @Lizard1515 and @Pecosace for winning the daily giveaway. Please pick which of the two Cinderella pins you would like @Lizard1515 and @Pecosace will receive the other one.

HUGE CONGRATS to @SoraPandora for winning the Alice pin.

Thank you so much to everyone for making this such a great experience for me this week and for being such an awesome pin family. I can't wait to solve all your awesome puzzles in the next few days.

giphy.gif

What! This is awesome! Thank you so much. I'm super excited too because Cinderella is one of my collections and the prize is on my wants list!

It was a tough decision, but I'm going to go with the spool with Jaq and Gus on it.

As for the LE pin, I'd like the Cruella puzzle piece, please!

Thank you again, this feels like my lucky day! (The puzzle challenge also brought me back to when I'd do them at work during downtime and I haven't been to work since March.)

HUGE CONGRATS to @SoraPandora for winning the Alice pin.

Thank you so much to everyone for making this such a great experience for me this week and for being such an awesome pin family. I can't wait to solve all your awesome puzzles in the next few days.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Thank you so much!!!

Wow I am glad I won a daily prize (just in time since it was the last day)! Thank you again @summerskin for a great week of games and fun. This was very generous of you and very much appreciated especially with all of the LEs. Congratulations to all of the winners and all who played throughout this past week!

Thank you @summerskin for the generosity.

edit: I'll pick the Ariel and Eric Valentines day pin and send a PM right now.

In the meantime, here's my Mickey drawings for @coblj003. I've drawn Mickey at animation academy a few times and was trying to do a Christmas themed one based on what I remember learning. After seeing it, I figured out what looked a bit off and drew a Halloween Mickey.
7bbaaf199606303d9e654c5a15777264.jpg

Last edited:
Back