• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

For anyone waiting for pins from XprincessemilyX here's an update

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone waiting for pins from XprincessemilyX here's an update

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
this is the e-mail I received from Emily, as she cannot get onto the forum she has asked for me to share.

bigdogofpg@yahoo.com

Hiya!

I have an update for everyone if you could possibly pass it on?

Customs confirmed with me on Saturday that ALL items have been located and returned to my local post office so that I can check they are not danged in any way and then sign new customs declarations for them all as the date is now too far out of date for them to pass customs. I have recieved a call this morning, about 15minutes ago, to confirm that the items have arrived and are waiting for me there. So after work today I will go straight there, check all the items and have them reposted. Sadly the only compensation that has been offered is that the items will be reposted at no additional charge, I will be provided with new envelopes for the items so they can be repackaged and also that they will "send them as fast as possible".

I will repackage all the items tonight at the post office and send whilst there, as I am not getting any money from them to pass onto you all I will throw a few trading cards and a zap pin into the pacakges for everyone. It's not much at all i know but hopefully it is at least something.

I will send another message from work tommorrow to confirm resending of the items, I will try to upload and send you confirmation receipts of postage for each package sent too so there is some record of resending.

Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back