For Ariel Collectors!

Discussion in 'Pin Showroom' started by carinasthingamabobs, Jul 5, 2019.

1. carinasthingamabobs

carinasthingamabobs Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I thought it’d be cool to have a thread for everyone’s Ariel/Little Mermaid collections! I love seeing them and what people come up with for how to store/display them :)

Here’s mine:
    [​IMG]

Feel free to add your Ariel collections to this thread so we can all obsess together! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patrick, pilcrow, cyke23 and 3 others like this.
  2. Purplemandms

Purplemandms Like the candy!

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

What a cool idea! I know that both @TinyTink and @chubs191 have some great displays.

TinyTink and carinasthingamabobs like this.
  3. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0

You can see some of my collection up on my A Little Spark. I'm kinda holding out until I make enough frames, so it looks really impactful.

4. Donald Duck Trader

Donald Duck Trader Member

0   0   0

I love the fork pin. That is a cool one. Very nice collection

carinasthingamabobs likes this.
  5. TinyTink

TinyTink Africa-The Real Animal Kingdom DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Mermaid Fans Unite!
    @Purplemandms knows from her very kind visit to our house a few weeks ago that I have been a big Ariel fan since the movie came out - and a Little Mermaid Pin fan for 15 years! Here’s my best board, which focuses on Ariel and Eric together.
    [​IMG]

slbrabham, Patrick, pilcrow and 4 others like this.
  6. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0

O.O What a beautiful collection you have! O.O So many things I hope to add to my collection some day.

TinyTink likes this.
  7. xdattax

xdattax Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0

My mostly mermaid board.

My Ariel collection was supposed to be Ariel as a mermaid. Well. A few leggy Ariels made it in, as well as 6 other fish girls, a couple of Erics, a few Ursulas, but only one Vanessa. And I don’t usually collect Ursula as herself, but as Vanessa! Go figure!

Lots of fantasy pins (including one that is so ugly many people bought it as a joke) and a few super desirable official pins.

[​IMG]

(Yes, I know Red from PotC is in there. I decided that particular pin looks exactly like Ariel cosplaying as Red. If you look at Ariel in the dress just to the lower left is another pin by the same maker, it’s the same fishgirl and you can’t convince me otherwise)

8. TinyTink

TinyTink Africa-The Real Animal Kingdom DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Love your collection @xdattax - Vanessa is also [​IMG]my addictive sub- collection and, as of today, with pin mail from D23, Vanessa remains my only ‘completist’ Collection.

Purplemandms and slbrabham like this.