• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Formal Introduction ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Formal Introduction ~

PinPics_Ambassador

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello Everyone!

I want to formally introduce myself. My name is Chase and I am the 'official' PinPics ambassador over at Pinpics.com - a catalogue and trading website for Disney pins! FYI, if you're a PinPics user all of your 'Contact Us' messages from the PinPics homepage actually go straight to me!

I'm here to keep myself updated and educated on things pin-related and it's always great meeting new people! Also, if you have any questions/complaints in regards to Pinpics please reach out and I'll do my very best to come up with an answer and or solution!

Thanks again for reading this!

SorcererBnc.gif
GoofyBnc.gif
DDBounce.gif
DaisyBnc.gif

Welcome to Disney Pin Forum. Hope you enjoy it here, and hope we might be able to ask you questions should the need arise.

Welcome to the forum! I do pretty much all of my trading through pinpics, but like this forum for looking at collections and pins people are selling :)

Welcome to the forums, and thank you for offering to be an line of communication for the website! I hope you have a wonderful time and are able to learn a lot here. (I know I have already!) :wavey:

Hi Chase and welcome to DPF. It's nice to have a contact and hope that our input can make pinpics better then it already is. One thing I personally would love to see is when you have a pin on your wants list displayed and you click on the "What can I trade" link and it takes you to the page displaying the pins that you can trade for it, I would love to be able to either hover over the pin or click on it so you can see their trades/wants values. This helps to make sure you are making a fair trade offer.
I would also love to see Judy (Tiggermickey) back on Pinpics. I don't know the reason behind her being band from pinpics but I do know that she is a wonderful person and is a very passionate trader/collector and a blessing to this hobby. Please reconsider bringing her back to pinpics. Thank you!

Hi,
welcome to dpf ....I would love to be back on pinpics I miss trading ,but I think it's impossible

judy

Hi Judy!

I did some digging and you were never actually banned from PinPics, apparently there was an argument with a moderator and your account was deleted at your behest.

You've always been free to return to PinPics.com and create a new account as a new user! You should as we'll be offering some amazing programs in the very near future :)

I rejoined under tiggermickey ,could you delete your reply to me??

thanks cannot wait to trade again ,now I have work to do

Judy

Last edited:
Why do you ask?i will soon!! But that's between me and pinpics!!

I ask because I know a lot of people thought you were banned and it caused a lot of hurt feelings on both sides. That was not a good time for pin traders and I would hate to see it come back for any reason. It has been very nice around here lately and very little drama. I for one like it that way.

I believe it was a bad time back then for a lot of us. When Pin Pics changed their website from free to a yearly, tri yearly membership, it hurt us all. We lost our links that we used through Pin Pics. I don't think it's fair to point fingers at one, when there were many unhappy members and ignitos thrown about. If TM, apologizes to Pin Pics and I'm sure she already has, it's in private. Since I have returned, I have found a very different calm, drama free forum and I'm loving it. Also Pin Pics Ambassador, now that a dear member helped me to learn how to navigate the new site, I'm loving it. Thank You Pin Pics Ambassador for joining us and taking the time to find out the info that TM needed to get back to her love of pin trading. It took me awhile to break a vicious cycle ( nuff said) and get back to what we all truly love doing and that is this addicting pin hobby. LOL
Love to All
Group Hug

Last edited:
I believe it was a bad time back then for a lot of us. When Pin Pics changed their website from free to a yearly, tri yearly membership, it hurt us all. We lost our links that we used through Pin Pics. I don't think it's fair to point fingers at one, when there were many unhappy members and ignitos thrown about. If TM, apologizes to Pin Pics and I'm sure she already has, it's in private. Since I have returned, I have found a very different calm, drama free forum and I'm loving it. Also Pin Pics Ambassador, now that a dear member helped me to learn how to navigate the new site, I'm loving it. Thank You Pin Pics Ambassador for joining us and taking the time to find out the info that TM needed to get back to her love of pin trading. It took me awhile to break a vicious cycle ( nuff said) and get back to what we all truly love doing and that is this addicting pin hobby. LOL Love to All Group Hug

I know you had a tough time back then, but I am trying to be sure we no longer are spreading misconceptions. For instance, pinpics never went to a pay only site. It offered extra services if people wanted to pay for it, but the database has always been free.

I also like the drama free DPF so just trying to keep things on the up and up.

We still loss our owns, trades and want links. See now I for a while used the old site of pin pics. I ( and now I apologize) in order to see new pins you had to be a paid member. So you are right it was a misconception on my part.
During those rough times, I just stopped everything. I threw my white flag up and surrendered. LOL
Selling my traders and most of my collections. But that didn't work, the love for this hobby, I missed terribly. I got my pins I kept and started playing. I got in touch with a close friend and said teach me to navigate pin pics and slowly I'm rebuilding my traders and prioritized what I truly want to collect. My Tink pins. I don't want to ever be that person I was before and just want to have fun. I don't want to compete, which is how I felt. That's not fun trading.
You have my word, you are not going to see that old tinkrbelle1956.
Maybe we will get lucky and pin pics can give our pin pic links back to us, the new pin pics is really awesome.
Let the past go and move on to a brighter and better community for us all.
The ones that have forgiven me, thank you.
The ones that can't, I earned, but I learned.
Lets make DPF great again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back