Forum Question

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by PintSizedPins, Sep 28, 2020.

1. PintSizedPins

PintSizedPins Member

0   0   0

Greetings,

I was looking through the rules and didn’t see anything like a list of things that need to be done in order to post (similarly to like Facebook Groups or a Reddit Verification link) and I tried looking through the Help Desk and The Rules & Guides section for assistance but it has been a GOOD-WHILE since I’ve used a standard forum like this. I am hoping one of the more senior posters might be able to point me in the correct direction and wether or not they have suggestions for use of the forum through their Mobile Device, Desktop, or similar apps for said mobile device.

Thank you, I look forward to talking with you all!

2. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    531   0   0

I recommend using a desk top computer to access the forum.

Many people use Tapatalk App to access online, but the forum isn't updated to the most recent app to do this well.

PintSizedPins likes this.
  3. Ajk

Ajk Let's party like its 2019.

Rating - 100%
    112   0   0

Well, since you posted this, presumably you figured it out. :D And welcome!

I tend to just access the site directly via a browser, whether on my computer, ipad, or my phone. I do use tapatalk as well but usually only when I want to post pictures. And I pretty much always do that on my phonne.

I hope that helps.

slbrabham and PintSizedPins like this.
  4. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

Hello and welcome to the forum.
    Which forum were you wishing to post in? I’m trying to recall if brand new members were barred from posting in certain forums other than the marketplace, whether it’s a set of requirements or if there is a timed banned in effect to discourage/catch bots. Try posting a new thread in introduction/anything goes and see what happens...

PintSizedPins likes this.
  5. PintSizedPins

PintSizedPins Member

0   0   0

This is exactly what I was looking for! Everyone else answered the browser question and I appreciate that you answered the initial question thank you!

coblj003 likes this.