• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! **FOUND** Looking to sponsor someone for a Fairy tales event

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! **FOUND** Looking to sponsor someone for a Fairy tales event

maiarebecca

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
What does it cost to sponsor someone??? Because I am dying to!!!

Last year was my first event and it was amazing!!!! I can’t go this year (booooo!) but I am looking to sponsor someone.

I would get all of the event pins and control of the RSP.

You would get the event ticket (obviously), all of the trading tabs and the Disney gift card.

If you’re interested please pm me and let me know what sponsorship would cost me.

This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to bring a +1 to watch your goods! Lol.

I might be interested, since there is only one pin from the catalogue I need.

Were you looking at getting the lower or upper tier registration?

Thank you all so much for replying! I have found someone! But I'm sure there are other sad souls like me out there who don't get to go to the event this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back