• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Found! Sea Grass boards at Tuesday Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found! Sea Grass boards at Tuesday Morning

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
I went in to get wrapping paper and found 5 of the sea grass boards for $7.99. Unlike the black framed ones I found at JoAnn's, these are in a wood frame.

In case you aren't familiar with Tuesday Morning, they are a close-out retailer like Big Lots, TJ Maxx, etc. But they are usually smaller stores, not very big signs, so a lot of people haven't heard of them, even if they are in their city.

The good thing is they have an automated inventory lookup system.

Call 1-800-901-0881 , you will be asked for a Product ID or SKU. For this product it is 2922128 . Then enter your zipcode, and it will tell you if a store in your area has that product and the quanity.

I was hoping other stores in Denver would have them, but the next closest is on the Kansas border, and I'm not driving over there since they only have 2.

EDIT: I just realized that the package still had it's price tag from The Container Store. Not sure if this is something they still carry, but another place for people to check.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back