• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Framed Zap from Cindi .... I mean F*R*A*M*E*D !!

ZAPPED! Framed Zap from Cindi .... I mean F*R*A*M*E*D !!

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
So, we traded. I was supposed to get a boxed set, but box should be 5" x 8" at most.

Then came a huge padded priority envelope. I was thinking "Why would Cindi send me a pillow?"

I reached in to the envelope anyway and out came my pin box [pinpics]31950[/pinpics] and then there was this:

100_0215.jpg

OMG!! She is gorgeous!! Cindi, you are so kind. Thank you so much :rock:

I knew you'd be sad that I couldn't find the Alice pin (which I was gonna zap you with originally) so when I dug out your boxed set, there she was ready for an Aurora lover, I checked your collection and you didn't own her but she wasn't on your wants either so I crossed my fingers... I love when my pins go to a good home and she's been in her box since she arrived from Paris about 5 years ago. I was bursting to tell you but thought it would be better to surprise you =)

Back