• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Free Christmas in July Game

Completed Game: Free Christmas in July Game
1. More winners smaller prizes. Unless shipping will be to much.
2. I love Christmas theme!
3. Sign up time announced ahead of time. Easier for people in different time zones :)

This is so nice of you!
1. Smaller prizes but more winners (unless shipping becomes too much)
2. A variety!
3. Announced ahead of time so we don’t miss it!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

tumblr_mzw0mcVhIB1qfvmqco1_250.gif

I can't believe it! Yesterday, someone at Lush gave me a free bath bomb, and today this great news??? What did I do to appease the luck gods!?!? Thanks so much!!

HollowAgreeableBlackrussianterrier-small.gif

I received a wonderful package on my doorstep this morning!

Summer Santa must have visited. (Or maybe he got one of his alligators to drop it off while the reindeer are on vacation.)

7f5e4c41b682649ecb7505d1f6f0fcf1.jpg

Look at all these stickers! And the pin selections were fantastic too. There were too other pieces of candy included too, but sadly they melted in the summer sun. :(

Thank you!

Back