• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: FREE Interactive Game #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to have a go but, I've never done any of these before and with the time difference I'm abit apprehensive I'm going to miss lots of them?
The time difference might work out for you. Presuming you are in Europe, you might have less evening time (depending on when things get posted) but more morning time. Also a good chance that people will post theirs before you, and with some things that could work to your advantage. And it's free and fun! So what's to lose?

We only need 2 more! Stitch says "I want to play! Heeheehee!"
ca00ef04bdac49d752bdae28e17e475a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Don't know what all you folks are doing on the sidelines. It's lots of fun. And there is no requirement that you complete every challenge (although you will definitely want to!)

Come on people! A FREE and FUN game that you might get a great FREE LE pin from or, at worst, just have a bunch of fun. Why are you not signing up?! Do you not like the prize pin? Remember that A) it’s free, B) you can trade it, and C) Canadale said it’s just the first of several the winner will be able to choose from ( and she has GREAT pins). So sign up already so we can get this thing started!!! Don’t make me come over there!

Come on people! A FREE and FUN game that you might get a great FREE LE pin from or, at worst, just have a bunch of fun. Why are you not signing up?! Do you not like the prize pin? Remember that A) it’s free, B) you can trade it, and C) Canadale said it’s just the first of several the winner will be able to choose from ( and she has GREAT pins). So sign up already so we can get this thing started!!! Don’t make me come over there!
So say we all!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I don’t think calling folks out is being too aggressive. It’s just being neighborly. Like seeing if @Spr175psu would like to join the fun? Great opportunity for posting gifs! Or maybe @Shelterkat? With cutting back on pick ups, more time to enjoy yourself with this sort of activity? Or maybe @Meritre? With merlin’s 52 week challenge winding down soon here’s someplace else you can put your energy. I would call out @MerlinEmrys and @NutMeg as well but they’re busy hosting their own fun right now. Or maybe @AvatarAng1, just because I’m siting here looking at my incredible AK LK AC pin. Still. Just need one more player, but the more the merrier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back