• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Open Game: Free Interactive Game

Open Game: Free Interactive Game

CanaDaLE

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Down to the Details:
¨ Free to play. One spot only due the interactive nature of the game (please provide a Disney character name)
¨ Open to anyone on the forum
¨ There will be a prize for the winner only. I will post a prize here before game starts.

Once we have at least 25 players we will start game on a Tuesday for the 1st challenge

About the Game:

¨ For each spot please pick a Disney character (no repeats, I will create a list so everyone will know which are taken)
¨ Game will take 4-6 weeks

1. Tuesday & Thursday there will be a challenge posted between 1-3pm (MST) - you must post completed challenge before 11am (MST) the next day
2. Friday & Sunday there will be a challenge posted between 10-1:30 pm (MST)- you must post completed challenge before 11am (MST) the next day
3. Every Wednesday & Saturday there will be a spin (randomizer spin with number of spots to advance)
4. Bonus challenges posted randomly - so keep checking

Character Name - DPF Name

1. GroguFan - Grogu
2. stratasfan - Kevin
3. Sithathoriunet - Alice
4. firechief18 - Stitch
5. Bratty - Donald
6. SoraPandora - Figaro
7. caw caw rawr - Russel
8. Pinfun - Ariel
9. Dznycrzyfmly - Jiminy Cricket

10. noone - Roquefort
11. mybabykelly - Hei Hei
12. KJackson1195 - Mickey
13. Ajk - Maleficent
14. Ksnuggles - Johnny Fedora
15. sbmpins - Buzz Lightyear
16. BellesEnchantedRose - Belle
17. HoHumTr8d3r - Grumpy
18. TheMickeyMouseRules - Groot
19. splashmtnman - Mr. Smee
20. Pibbman - Scrooge McDuck
21. Randakinskywalker - Darkwing Duck
22. nateeter - Eeyore

Last edited:
Oh, wow! I still think fondly of your Interactive game from 2020. Sis was in that, and I hadn't joined the forum yet. So, I helped Sis with some of those challenges . . . the scavenger hunt and writing lyrics to a Disney tune are highlights. In fact, we were on Skype last night with friends, and I was sharing all about those lyrics from that game!

I'd LOVE to play. And my character name would have to be Grogu!!! :D

Thank you SO much for starting this!

Last edited:
Hi! We've been reminiscing about your games for ages now! So excited when Sis found this!

I'd play as Kevin!
20210314184908-826d3738.gif

I’d like to play. I’m going to be out of town for work for 2 weeks in the middle (end of May through early June), but I’ll have internet and free time in the evenings so hopefully that’ll work. If not, just let me know.

Donald, please.
I’ll add you. You can play as much or as little in the challenges as you want.

Last edited:
Love these games. I hope I can play more than usual now that the school year is coming to a close.

I would love to play as Alice Bluebonnet

P.s if that is to close to Alice for your liking I will choose Johnny Fedora please.

Back