• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: FREE STITCH & ANGEL Giveaway in the New "NAME THAT PIN" Giveaway

Here are the numbered entries:

291875633_561783775421139_2996832493201401615_n.jpg

Winners as run by @starry_solo are below:

The first winning number is 14. Congratulations @GroguFan : you get the choice of which metal (silver or gold) for your pin

The second winning number is 3. Congratulations @sewmijacollects (I think that's the IG name). This winner will get whichever color pin @GroguFan does not pick....

Oh . . . that's it . . . you could run an idea contest rather than naming . . .-grin- I'd have to say . . . the Comfy Princesses (from a Ralph Breaks the Internet movie), particularly Anna and Elsa! I'm always shocked that Disney hasn't done a mystery set yet!
I think that's a great idea. The only problem is that in order to get Disney approval on a pin, they will not allow the mixing of characters. However, it might be worth a shot to check out the Comfy Princesses since they were in the Ralph Breaks the Internet movie. If you have any images that you think may work, please forward them to me.

If anyone else has suggestions that they would like to see in pins, please feel free to send them over. There is really nothing to lose in trying.

Thanks again for your support.

Oh . . . that's it . . . you could run an idea contest rather than naming . . .-grin- I'd have to say . . . the Comfy Princesses (from a Ralph Breaks the Internet movie), particularly Anna and Elsa! I'm always shocked that Disney hasn't done a mystery set yet!

They have done a mystery set with Ralph Breaks the Internet of the comfy princesses....all with Vanellope. But no Anna or Elsa.

Back