• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! from Stacey-mylittletyguy

ZAPPED! from Stacey-mylittletyguy

Bethann1959

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have been zapped by Stacey (mylittletyguy) twice, the first time i was not aware of "zaps" or anything about DPF. When I purchased some trader pins from Stacey, she zapped me with the Styleized Disney Princess Shoes pack for my granddaughter. She suggested DPF to me at that time. Since then, I have been on the forum, although my stats show last year, i have only been collecting for a few months. Monday, I planned on getting some traders for the park, as I had given mine to a friend that was taking her 2 kids to WDW for the first time in several years. I thought they would enjoy pin trading, but that didn't leave any for us to take today. When I went to pick them up---ZAP--to me the traders!!!!!!! Hopefully I can help her with zapping someone else when I go this week and pick something up for her that she had in mind for someone. She introduced me to a whole new world of pin trading and i am truly glad that i have met her and found that we are "neighbors" :) Thanks again Stacey.

Back