Funny Spam/Advertising Posts! *May not always be appropriate...

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by TonkaToy, Aug 7, 2020.

1. TonkaToy

TonkaToy Scrapper Spotter!

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0

We get a lot of spam threads selling keto diets, ED pills, etc. on the site. While annoying and not solicited, they can be a source of amusement - I was thinking we could make a game out of it!

Let's post some of the better ones we've seen.
    Was it funny, confusing, outlandish, or shocking? Let's share here.

I saw this one today, I would categorize it as confusing and funny. Gotta love "google translated" phrases:

to mount as men enter their 60s, and they frequently boom as the prostate continues to increase over time. By the age of 80, about 25% of all men have BPH that is bothersome enough to require remedy, and infinite others have slight symptoms they are able to "live with." Fortunately, even though, extreme

P.S. Thanks to our esteemed moderators/admins who work so hard to find and remove these posts from the site!

2. mybabykelly

mybabykelly DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    231   0   0

I’ve always wondered why at midnight DPF is haunted by random spam threads... is this something that happens to all forums or is DPF just not as protected as others?

3. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Other forums get hit as well, it just depends what level of protections that they employ to diminish the instances of spambots; you have to balance practicality vs costs...

It looks like we got a new one, quick description taken from google(definitely not clicking on the link...)

TonkaToy likes this.
  4. TonkaToy

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0

LOL - that is classic!
    I also would not recommend clicking on any links!!!

5. TonkaToy

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0

This one today doesn't even make sense - I don't think they finished their pitch!

urination difficult.These lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS in medical lingo) are commonplace; they start to mount as men input their 60s, and that they regularly increase because the prostate continues to growth over the years. By the age of 80, approximately 25% of all men have BPH that is bothersome sufficient to require treatment, and limitless others have slight signs and symptoms they're able to "stay

6. TonkaToy

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0

No one I know in Canada has English language skills this poor - even people with English as a second language. So I am wondering...is it really Canadian Hemp Oil? Also, the first line spells Hemp oil - Hamp - whew, this ad has ALL kinds of issues.
    You might want to at least finish your sentence if you are trying to sell something - I mean, I really am dying to know what "HAMP" oil is going to be famous for decreasing...but I WON'T be clicking on your link...so alas, I will never know!
    It's really amusing to see the translations - again, Google Translate isn't even that bad - LOL
    I would categorize this ad as just plain confusing!

We have a Hamp Oil product that could paintings well for folks who need to achieve a low carbohydrate weight loss program. Oil approach could be very famous nowadays for decreasing

7. TonkaToy

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0

Okay - when I first started reading this, it didn't strike me as a particularly funny one, and I didn't think it was going to make the cut for this thread - then I got to the last line! I literally LOL'd

LiboMax - Yes, reports show that readers demonstrate, month after month, a preference for information about andropause, incontinence, gout and even sexuality focused on one gender or the other over my wellness proclamations, ruling and rants. The most common cause of infertility in men is the inability to produce enough sperm. Roast until tender crisp and slightly charred, about 5-10 minutes depending on size of the asparagus spears.

TheMickeyMouseRules and Ajk like this.
  8. Ksnuggles

Ksnuggles Resident Cake Baker Staff Member DPF Moderator DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0

I have to say I love this thread. We do try and get rid of them as fast as possible.. however I have never read them before and this thread is pretty funny.

TonkaToy likes this.
  9. TonkaToy

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0

Yes, they can be pretty funny! I hate that these ads get into forums at all - but I figured we could get a good laugh out of some of them! Some are not funny and I just pass 'em by - but others are just too classic!
    I'll never include a link, and would discourage that practice, because we all know these are phishing/spam ads!

10. Ajk

Ajk Let's party like its 2019.

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

Oh come on. You made this one up! :D

TonkaToy likes this.
  11. TonkaToy

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0

Haaha - I should just start writing these, I am sure I could come up with some funny stuff! "Write a spam post" could be one of our new game challenges!!!
    I think this person was working on two VERY different forum posts and got them combined somehow. That, or "Asparagus Spears" is a code word for male genitalia.
    However, I would not recommend roasting it to fix sperm production! But that's just me...o_O

coblj003 and Ajk like this.
  12. Ksnuggles

Ksnuggles Resident Cake Baker Staff Member DPF Moderator DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0

Sadly she did not. I was the one who deleted and I can attest it is true... made my husband and I roll on the floor laughing this morning.

coblj003 and TonkaToy like this.
  13. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I absolutely adore this thread! As @Ksnuggles said, we really do our best to keep the forum spam-free and get rid of these ads as quickly as possible - and your patience and understanding of this situation is greatly appreciated. I do love that you're making the best of it, however, and approaching it with a sense of humor, which is very much needed - especially now.
    I can see why you would think that. While I didn't have the 'privilege' of deleting this particular gem, I've deleted several other beauties ... and, sadly, they're most definitely true. I must admit that I also busted out laughing when I read the transcription of it in this thread!

TonkaToy likes this.
  14. TonkaToy

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0

Simple and to the point.

Jason Bateman CBD Oil

But...
    Are they selling Jason Bateman BRAND CBD Oil
    or
    CBD Oil made of Jason Bateman

I have so many questions.

momin.ator, MischiefMade, Ajk and 2 others like this.
  15. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Who knows what that fox is selling these days...

TonkaToy likes this.
  16. TonkaToy

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0

Oh those stubborn fats! My body sections will just have to reduce fats the old fashioned way, at the gym.

to melt the stubborn fats without problems. This product is filled with effective substances to reduce fats from all of the sections of your body similarly.

Pecosace and MischiefMade like this.
  17. TonkaToy

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0

The best line in this one is: "on the off chance that you need to look faultless". Haha - don't we all need this? What's more, I suspect they mean "look flawless".

Clear Sage Cream

Allowed to utilize this equation, on the off chance that you need to look faultless, more youthful and more brilliant skin.

Pecosace likes this.
  18. TonkaToy

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0

Ummm, I don't know where to start with this one.
    I think they are saying that their Keto product/plan is shocking clients with the extraordinary transformation it gives to their appearance. ???

The customers of One Shot Keto show up entirely extraordinary arrangement dumbfounded by this staggering keto thing that has really appeared for their salvage.

Pecosace and momin.ator like this.