• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Furry friends re_release

VINYL Furry friends re_release

shenzi

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
The word I heard from my Disney Store today is that the Furry Friends Vinylmation series will be coming back- but no date was mentioned. We will see.

Also, 25th Anniversary "light-up" Vinylmation series has been delayed. No new date was given. :eek2:

I can't wait to hear for release dates for both series. I only got two of the Furry Friends before they were recalled (thankfully mine were in good condition), and I've been anticipating the light up series since it was announced. But at least now I have some "spending" breathing room :lol:

I heard it's 100% that Furry Friends wont be re-released unfortunately :(

Where did you hear this from? As far as I know they were still on track for rerelease, just not known when. The president of the disney store sent out a tweet right after they were recalled.

Back