• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Game Full - DSF, WDI, PTDs, Lots More! - Results In Post #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx. This is my first time participating in these. Bare with me as I figure these out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thx. This is my first time participating in these. Bare with me as I figure these out.

No worries, we were all new once and I understand how it can be a bit confusing if you've never done one before. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

You got it!

And with that, only four slots to go! :O This is officially the fastest game I've ever run on here. Y'all are awesome!

Yes, that’s good same address etc. Thank you! Great game

Sow, wow! This filled up in nine hours, you crazy and amazing people!

Give me a bit and I'll send out payment info shortly. I'll update the thread as payments come in and will let @starry_solo know when it's ready to roll.

Thank you all for your prompt payment! Once Disneychildwithin sends payment, we can get the ball rolling!

Status
Not open for further replies.