• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GAME FULL! Tangled Maleficent Jeweled Ariel BT DSF DA LE400s Pick a Prize $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAME FULL! Tangled Maleficent Jeweled Ariel BT DSF DA LE400s Pick a Prize $10
I'll take 5 spots for this round.

sweet, im feeling lucky today....i'll take one spot...and i read it twice and still dont see how to pay///paypal i assume but i dont see your email? i guess i wait to hear from you.

Hi dawny, yes as soon as the game is full I will send a PM to everyone in the game with clear instructions and my email as I do't think my PM box on here can handle all the communication

Reserved!
tinawap - +2 Spots

I will be asking for payment when we are VERY close to all spots gone (which will probably be soon) and ppl will have until 3 days after all spots are taken to pay, thanks! We are soooooooo close now!!!

Oops, sry guys meant to say only 30 left! Some seriously epic prizes here, get in while you can. I may just close enrollment and run I don't want people waiting too long!!

Status
Not open for further replies.