• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Game is full! RESULTS posted in posts #3 (list) and 27 (screenshot)

Completed Game: Game is full! RESULTS posted in posts #3 (list) and 27 (screenshot)
Good luck to all!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OK, I am back to run the randomizer.
Again, I am running just a single randomizer @Rasputin , unless there is a separate randomizer that's supposed to be run for the grand prizes.

Oh man, 2nd to last place lol. If it isn't too much trouble I'll go ahead and take the final spot so I don't have worry about checking in at the end. Your games were always awesome and fun to play so they are going to be really missed by a lot of us here on DPF...

Oh man, 2nd to last place lol. If it isn't too much trouble I'll go ahead and take the final spot so I don't have worry about checking in at the end. Your games were always awesome and fun to play so they are going to be really missed by a lot of us here on DPF...
Still have a shot for a grand prize though!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Here are your grand prize results! I did it as the random number generator, sorry for taking a while, I got caught up reading some Royal Baby news, getting rid of spammers, and then the computer needed to restart in the middle of the random generators and, well, kinda forgot that I was in the middle...oops!

Thank goodness for restoring closed pages!

GRAND PRIZE WINNER #1 - CONGRATS TO WHOEVER PICKED #2

AuHwS9P.jpg

GRAND PRIZE WINNER #2 - CONGRATS TO WHOEVER PICKED #39

1Xe4yzJ.jpg

GRAND PRIZE WINNER #3 - CONGRATS TO WHOEVER PICKED #32

d1t3ggt.jpg

GRAND PRIZE WINNER #4 - CONGRATS TO WHOEVER PICKED #29

WoA284e.jpg

See, you got one of the grand prizes. Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Holy cannoli Batman! Once I saw starry was running randomizer last night I stayed up and kept refreshing the post for about 30 minutes and then had to go to bed. So I woke up this morning to awesomeness! Normally I would have a few days to review the pins while others made their picks....

Anyhoo, without further adieu and because BATB is one of my main collections, I choose Lot #7. Pins 98619 Cast Exclusive Grand Opening BATB Restaurant and 94000 Passholder Grand Opening BATB Restaurant.

Thanks for the game @Rasputin.

You are up @MerlinEmrys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy cannoli Batman! Once I saw starry was running randomizer last night I stayed up and kept refreshing the post for about 30 minutes and then had to go to bed. So I woke up this morning to awesomeness! Normally I would have a few days to review the pins while others made their picks....

Anyhoo, without further adieu and because BATB is one of my main collections, I choose Lot #7. Pins 98619 Cast Exclusive Grand Opening BATB Restaurant and 94000 Passholder Grand Opening BATB Restaurant.

Thanks for the game @Rasputin.

You are up @MerlinEmrys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice choice! *le sigh*

After much deliberation and soul searching, I'm going to go with:

39. Pin# 61537 Mickey and Minnie as Disney Couples - Aladdin and Jasmine
Pin# 59763 Mickey and Minnie as Disney Couples - Cinderella and Prince
Pin# 61539 Mickey and Minnie as Disney Couples - Beauty and the Beast
Pin#84611 - Minnie Mouse as Princess Leia - "I love you"
Pin# 110758 WDI - Stained Glass - Disneyland Attractions - Snow White's Scary Adventure

Thanks Rasputin for a great game! And congrats to all of the Grand Prize winners! :D

(@Booger1964 if you, uh, wanna off-load some of dem Sorcerer Mickey pins, hit a wizard up ;P )

Tag @Imaniceshark your turn! :D

After much deliberation and soul searching, I'm going to go with:

39. Pin# 61537 Mickey and Minnie as Disney Couples - Aladdin and Jasmine
Pin# 59763 Mickey and Minnie as Disney Couples - Cinderella and Prince
Pin# 61539 Mickey and Minnie as Disney Couples - Beauty and the Beast
Pin#84611 - Minnie Mouse as Princess Leia - "I love you"
Pin# 110758 WDI - Stained Glass - Disneyland Attractions - Snow White's Scary Adventure

Thanks Rasputin for a great game! And congrats to all of the Grand Prize winners! :D

(@Booger1964 if you, uh, wanna off-load some of dem Sorcerer Mickey pins, hit a wizard up ;P )

Tag @Imaniceshark your turn! :D

Merlin!!!!

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

I'll go with lot #35

Disney Store - Snow White Set (8 pins) This is one of the eight pins of the Snow White pin set purchasable when the video was released in the Disney Store. Disney Taiwan. No date, no trade logo.
Pin# 4239 TDL - Snow White's Adventures

Pin# 94635 DisneyStore.com - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Pin

@YAY3! You're up!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back