• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Game Results Posted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Game Results Posted!!!
Okay - first BONUS Challenge

Create a Disney pin by drawing your character = 3 points
Bonus - attach a slogan to the pin = 1 additional point

Post challenge here for all to see, all submissions must be posted before 7am on February 10 (Mountain Time Zone)

I would do a bonus challenge when you plan on taking a leave of absence. But it's been fun if a bit hectic trying to do challenges during my work breaks lol...

Like you need to play every challenge with all your lucky spins (last one exempted).

There aren’t many really sad dumbo pins. This is one of my favorite (maybe masochistic) scenes. You can really see his desperation and sorrow. It’s so deeply saddening that I always start tearing up when I see it.

To lighten it up, the slogan should help!

BE A DUMBO AND FEEL YOUR FEELINGS!

P.S. sorry for the text at bottom. I used scratch paper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sorry it’s just a sketch. I’m heading out to go to Disneyland and know I won’t be able to draw later. I was really bummed that Pluto and Fifi didn’t get a valentine’s day pin this year so this is my version.

That almost looks like Lady.... can I co-opt this design?

#1 You are all very talented artists.
#2 I, very much, am not
#3 Believe it or not, the below represents my very best capabilities in artistic endeavors
#4 I start with a screen capture to show what I was going for as you likely won't recognize it otherwise
#5 Please don't laugh too hard

Love it, have to admit it made me chuckle. You made me very happy. Thank you.

In your defense, I just had to draw a vaguely star-shaped character with a pixie cut. A rooster is much more complicated!

Good job on the Dumbo and Fifi pins, too!

I'm looking forward to all the other pin designs people will post!

Alright! I did Kim in her clothes from the final season. The slogan says (if you can't read it) "Anything is possible for a Possible." Which is something her dad would tell her, and I like to think of it representing the show being the first that Disney broke its "65 episode limit" rule for, bringing it back for a fourth season after cancellation, due somewhat to popularity overseas, but largely to fan requests/demands! -So I've heard.

It's a rectangular pin. The letter spacing is a bit off. Also, I totally stole the idea for her stance from the show intro (which is why I didn't know how to finish off her feet!)

Saturday Challenge

Post completed challenge here for all to see by 7 am Sunday February 11 (Mountain Time Zone)
Black out = 5 points
1/2 house = 3 points
1 line (without free space) = 2 points
1 line with free space =1 point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.