• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Game Results Posted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kronk and Clopin did me in. I might try again with the new rule of being able to use a movie pin.

Well I did find Nana in the corner of my Peter Pan Poster Pin, but I’m missing so many others I’m not sure the alternate rule would even help me.

And maaaaan, I had a Moana pin but then sold it through my game. And I think of all the Yzma pins I’ve had through the past year from DSF pickups. If I had just one still on hold I could have cleared the board. Here is as close as I could come to blackout using characters from the same movie.

Oh hmm I didn’t realize that they had to be character pins and not movie pins. I used Evil Queen for Snow White cuz I believe that was allowed last year. For this year, i think I’ll take the one point penalty then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My entry.
Fun challenge! I love digging through my pins!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
So... how is this scored... Are you only allowed the highest point category? For mine that would be 3 points?

Or... do you earn cumulative points? For mine that would be:
1 Point for 'free space' line
2 X 3 for each bingo line (not the free space)
3 points for 1/2 blackout
10 points total

And how does my Maleficent movie with Merryweather as goon count? Will this mean I lose 1 point? If it is one point from 3 points I will remove this pin. But if is 1 point from 10, I will keep it... Sorry for the questions, but I would like to try to catch up to the lead (must go all in!)

Top score is 5 points for a black out.

Subs for Chopin, Fifi and Nana. No hope for Kim possible and hei hei.

On a side note, I gotta get my pins reorganized!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow this challenge was hard. No Baymax, or kim possible, or moana pins... ugh. I did have to use some film pins for Nana, marie, clopin and shere khan. But if you look at the one for Figaro he is on the pin... posting a close up below. Lady is also on that pin with Tramp and a few others.

If you look between Jimney and Strombolli you will see figaro.. not sure if a picture of a figurine on a pin would count but hey have to try.. LOL

Sunday Challenge

Create a costume of your Disney Character using only household items (no ready made costumes)
* take a picture and post here for all to see = 4 points
* Bonus: create an additional costume of a fellow players character, they will move forward = 2 spots (can only move forward one player). Take a picture for all to see

Post pictures before 7am Monday February 12 (Mountain Time Zone)

I will tally the scores Monday from Friday's bonus, Saturday & sundays challenge. I'm using my iPad mini and need a bigger screen.

So... Do we need to wear the costume? Or lay it out/put it on a hanger?

This is where it all falls apart for Hei Hei. Looking forward to Tuesday's challenge!

Yay, a costume challenge!

Love these. Great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.